Back to the main index
From the Proceedings of the Asiatic Society of Bengal
Volume 34; 1865
Volume 38; 1869
Volume 39; 1870
- p 167 to 168 Note on the fall of a meteorite at Jullunder, in April A.D. 1621.
- p 169 A report of a meteor, April 30th, 1867
- p 169 to 170 Analysis of the Khetree meteorite, with an account of its fall,
Volume 43; 1874
- p 64 to 65 Letter from Col. G. H. Saxton relating to a recent fall of an aerolite near Nidigullam.
Volume 45; 1876
- p 156 Report of a daylight meteor, seen 31st May 1874.
Volume 47; 1878
- p 115 to 116 Record of the Sitathali meteorite of 4th March, 1875. by H. B. Medlicott
- p 221 to 223 Record of the Judesegeri meteorite of 16th Feburary, 1876. by H. B. Medlicott
- p 174 to 175 Report of the fall of a meteorite from Gorakhpur district by Hugh Fraser
- p 190 to 191 Correction received from Mr Hugh Fraser regarding the fall of the Dandapur meteorite